EcoEquitable has five core values that strongly guide and support our culture. They are as follows:
- Equity: Treat every person with respect and dignity. No exceptions.
- Community: Uplift all through influence, education, and engagement.
- Sustainability: Minimize waste at the source (by buying less) and throughout the life-cycle of products (through thoughtful consumption) and their disposal (by donating, reusing and recycling).
- Creativity: Embrace fun, change when needed, and pursue curiosity.
- Professionalism: Do what you said you were going to do when you said you were going to do it. Communicate when you can’t.