New Home Decor Course Coming This Fall!
Interested in opening a Home Decor home-business? Home Decor is a hot and growing area in Ottawa! It is a challenging and rewarding field that can be used in your personal home or allow for the production of professional materials for sale.
This program will run from September 2nd to December 18th on Monday and Wednesday afternoons from 1pm – 4pm. Students will learn:
- Detailed information about Home Decor fabrics and notions
- How to properly cut fabrics for Home Decor projects
- Measuring and calculating fabric needs for complicated projects
- Custom Window Treatments
- Finishing: covering buttons and finishing seams
- Sewing zippers by hand and by machine
- Bedroom decorations
- Table and chair covers
The course will have frequent guest speakers and field trips.
Visit our office at 404 McArthur or us at call 613-562-1739 to determine if the program is right for you!
Program fee is $100/month + $50 registration fee (total= $450) and is generously supported by the Crabtree Foundation and the Cooperators Social Enterprise Foundation.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.