There are lots of ways to get involved with EcoEquitable!
1. Sign up for our newsletter (sign up to the right). Get the news first - new dates for fabric sales, new courses, updates from EE and all that good stuff.
2. Donate to our cause. We appreciate all donations. Cash is nice. We also love fabric, sewing machines (both domestic and industrial ones), notions, and many other items. Please check our website to see what we accept. If you leave us a letter with your name, address and the approximate value of your donation, we can even write you a charitable receipt.
3. Buy something from us! We are a social enterprise. That means that we create beautiful items from new and recycled textiles. You can buy from us online.
4. Attend our annual Eco Fashion Shows: Metamorphosis. Our most recent fashion show was October 26th at the Lansdowne Horticulture Building. Click here to see photos.
5. Promote us: Facebook like us, Twitter follow us, Instagram follow us, send our newsletter link to your friends and generally insert EcoEquitable into every conversation that you possibly can. It's fun!