REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
(Public Sewing Classes, Workshops and Summer Camps)
- A minimum of 4 students per course is required unless otherwise stated.
- If a class is canceled due to insufficient enrolment, you will receive a full refund or a store-credit of your payment that can be used towards another course.
- If the minimum number of students is not reached, the class will be canceled and a notification will be sent out to those who have registered.
- If you must cancel, kindly notify us via email.
- For cancelations received 1 week prior the course start date, contact us for a full refund minus $25 admin fee. Medical emergencies and/or grief situations are exempt from this fee.
- A 50% refund will be offered or 100% class credit with 48 hours notification before start date.
- No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of class.
- An administration fee of $25 will apply to all policies.
- Absence without communication will forfeit any refund, exchange or credit.
- In the case that EcoEquitable cancels the classes or summer camps due to the City or Province safety/health restrictions, you will receive an automatic credit for the total amount that you originally paid, or the total value of missing classes, whichever applies to you; the store credit will be valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- If EcoEquitable cancels a class due to extreme weather or sickness, a make-up class will be scheduled by your instructor directly.Exceptions for the cancellation policy are only for medical, grief or extreme situations. This allows us to make appropriate preparations and offer spots to wait-list students when they become available.
Refunds will be refunded in cash/e-trasfer or credited to your account based on the original method of payment. Please note this information is subject to change with notice.