PATTERN MAKING LEVEL 3 - Adaptation MethodRegular price $295.00
THIS CLASS HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 20TH. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience!
DATE: Sep 06 - Oct 25, 2022
DAY: Tuesday nights
TIME: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Instructor: Frank Sukhoo
Location: 404 McArthur Avenue
Materials Fee: $15
Maximum numbers of students: 10
Minimum number of students to run: 5
We require a minimum of 5 people to run the session; otherwise, it will be rescheduled or cancelled
With this Pattern Making method, students start with a commercial pattern and immediately fit garments to their own proportions and learn about how to change and adjust patterns for the design, and silhouette needed.
This method focuses on a perfect fit and how to create many variations like a blouse with V-Neck or round neck, with sleeves, and without sleeves, the variations are endless!
Over eight three-hour sessions, you will learn more complex pattern-making techniques on how to transform commercial sewing patterns, as well as many other techniques to create your own designs.
2 mts of extra-wide natural cotton muslin and a roll of tracing paper
Prerequisite: Pattern Making 2 Adaptation Method. Medium sewing experience is required.
- If you are purchasing/registering this class on behalf of someone else, please include their name, phone number and email address in the "NOTES" box of the checkout page. Thank you!
- In order to provide a safe place for all of our community and reduce the spread of the virus, we have modified our programs to adhere to the provincial and Ottawa Public Health safety and health guidelines. EcoEquitable Inc. and its staff commit themselves to comply and exceed the requirements and recommendations of Ottawa Public health and to put in place and adopting all necessary measures to reduce the spread of the virus.
COVID SAFETY AND HEALTH MEASURES REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS OR ACTIVITY AT ECOEQUITABLE
- All participants, teachers and volunteers have to wear a mask whenever physical distancing is not possible.
- Wash your hands frequently
- Use Hand sanitizer
- Clean your work station before and after class
- Complete and submit the screening covid questionnaire
Participant's COVID-19 Questionnaire: Please complete and submit the questionnaire here ... or if you prefer please print out this PDF file, fill it out and hand it in to your instructor in your first class.
Refund/Cancellation policy: Please visit our COVID-19 Refund Policy
If you have further questions, please contact us at classes(@)ecoequitable(dot)ca